Sunday, February 20, 2011

MORE BOOK BLURBS

I was going through my computer files and found some more blurbs. These famous people were kind enough to recommend my writing:

“Angle’s prose is very muscular. I lifted weights all night avoiding my wife.” -- Arnold Schvarhznicker

“Angle’s stories are extremely realistic and meaningful. He doesn’t play grab-ass with ghosts, like a lot of other bullshit artists.” – T.D. Boogersnot

“Angle’s prose has great emotional depth and hidden philosophical meaning. He doesn’t just beat his meat on the page. Not any more. Not since he quit drinking.” – Cormick McNarty

Angle is the author of the major new line of Harry Gonad Mysteries about a man with an insatiable appetite for women. Only trouble is, he's behind bars.



Copyright 2011, Roger R. Angle

No comments: