Thursday, May 26, 2011

SARAH-CATION

I'm starting to hear more about that right-wing moron, to see that manipulative con lady's name in the news again.

Apparently, Sarah Pylon, or Pile-On, or Pale Face, or Palinca, has bought a house in Arizona as the basis for her run for the presidency next year.

Guess she figures there are enough crazies there to provide her a base.

I don't know about you, but I am going on a Sarah-free diet.

Every time I hear her name on the radio, I turn it off. Every time I see her name on any website, I shut it down. Every time I see her name in any newspaper or magazine, I turn the page.

I suggest you do the same.

Let's see if we can starve that woman of attention. Maybe she'll go away.

God, I hope so.

No more Sarah! No more Sarah!

-- Roger

© Copyright 2011, Roger R. Angle

No comments: