Tuesday, June 7, 2011

OLD 'DAG,' SARAH, AND HIS REAR END

I forgot to mention that old "Dag," the only true conservative I ever met, doesn't buy toilet paper.

Says there's too much government regulation. Or, as he puts it, "gumint reg'lation."

He doesn't mind that they cut down trees to make that stuff. That is fine with him. But he'd rather go straight to the source. So he wipes his big old flabby butt with tree bark.

Says it makes him a "hard ass." Then he laughs till his gut shakes like an unbalanced washing machine.

I say this: More power to old Dagnabbit. May he wipe his tough old ass forever.

BTW, I asked him if he would ever vote for Sarah Palin.

He said, "Sarah who? Oh, that phony twit. Hell, she ain't half conservative nuff fer me."

Fact is, old Dag doesn't vote. He won't have anything at all to do with the gumint.

Wish more conservatives were true to themselves like ol' Dag.

-- Roger

© Copyright 2011, Roger R. Angle

No comments: