Sunday, June 10, 2012

WHY ARE REPUBLICANS EVIL?

I saw in the LA Times today that former Vice President Dick Cheney got the government to exempt hydraulic fracturing (fracking) from federal regulations, namely the Clean Drinking Water Act:
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-hiltzik-20120608,0,1622100.column

Is that evil or what?

The Republicans seem to think that is a good idea, to poison our drinking water. I don't know why. 

Why are the Republicans evil?

I have no idea. They seem to want to kill us all, slowly. They deny global warming and deny that we are at an ecological tipping point. But we are:
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jun/07/local/la-me-0607-global-tipping-20120607

I don't know what to say. Do they think because they are mostly rich, that they can buy their way to a new planet, where they will live in splendor?

When I was a kid, there were a lot of good Republicans around. What happened to them? If you find them, let me know.

-- Roger
Copyright © 2012 Roger R. Angle

No comments: