Wednesday, May 16, 2012

JOHN EDWARDS, DIRT-BAG

Who is the biggest dirt-bag you can think of?

I nominate John Edwards, former presidential candidate and 2004 running mate of John Kerry, a man whom I respect.

Edwards acted like a man of integrity, talking about two Americas, one for the rich and one for the poor. He lied to his then-wife, who was dying of cancer, and did the same thing that Newt Gingrich did, had an affair with another woman while his wife was sick.

Who is the bigger dirt-bag, Gingrich or Edwards? Who cares? They are both trashy people. I wouldn't trust either one of them as far as I can throw the White House.

What are we to think about politicians, when we have been hoodwinked like this? It is tempting to think they are all dirt-bags. I am trying hard not think that. But it isn't easy.

Here is a link to a story today about the trial of Dirt-bag Edwards:
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-defense-rests-its-case-in-john-edwards-trial-without-rielle-hunter-20120516,0,1710368.story

I hope he gets convicted and goes to prison for a long time.

-- Roger

Copyright © 2012, Roger R. Angle




No comments: